- To apply for a position with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), you must apply online through the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) application system, USAJOBS.
- To apply, you must first register on USAJOBS and create a federal resume.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you may apply for a position. You must apply to a specific vacancy announcement to be considered for a position.
- From the list of vacancies on USAJOBS, click on the position title that interests you. The vacancy announcement provides information on specific duties, qualification requirements, evaluation factors, and application forms and procedures.
- Please read the instructions carefully under the tab “How To Apply” before clicking on “Apply Online.”
- Once you click on “Apply Online,” you will automatically be taken to Monster Government Solution, the CFTC’s automated online hiring system, which you can use to track the status of your applications.
Federal Resume’ Guide
Current Job Openings