November 24, 2010
CFTC to Hold Open Meeting on Sixth Series of Proposed Rules under the Dodd-Frank Act
Washington, DC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, December 1, 2010, at 9:30 a.m. to consider the issuance of proposed rulemakings under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act on the following topics:
- Core principles and other requirements for designated contract markets;
- General regulations for derivatives clearing organizations;
- Information management requirements for derivatives clearing organizations;
- Reporting, recordkeeping and daily trading records requirements for swap dealers and major swap participants; and
- Further definition of “swap dealer,” “security-based swap dealer,” “major swap participant” and “eligible contract participant.
The Commission may also vote on a notice of future scheduled meetings to consider various proposed rules.
The meeting will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis.
Meeting of Sixth Series of Proposed Rules Under the Dodd-Frank Act
CFTC Hearing Room, 1155 21st Street, N.W, Washington, D.C.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The CFTC has made available the following options to access the meeting:
Domestic Toll-Free Number: 1-203-607-0666
Last Updated: November 24, 2010