Release Number 8237-20
CFTC to Hold an Open Commission Meeting on September 17
September 10, 2020
Washington, D.C. — Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Heath P. Tarbert today announced the CFTC will hold an open meeting on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT). The meeting will be held via conference call in accordance with the agency’s implementation of social distancing due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
The Commission will consider the following:
- Final Rule: Registration with Alternative Compliance for Non-U.S. Derivatives Clearing Organizations
- Final Rule: Amendments to Real-Time Public Reporting Requirements (Part 43)
- Final Rule: Amendments to Swap Data Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements (Part 45)
- Final Rule: Amendments to the CFTC’s Regulations Relating to Certain Swap Data Repository and Data Reporting Requirements (43, 45, and 49 Verification)
- Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Part 190 Bankruptcy Regulations
Members of the public may listen to a live, audio-only feed via conference call using toll or toll-free numbers provided below. The live audio feed will also be streamed at www.cftc.gov. Persons requiring special accommodations to listen to the meeting because of disabilities should email [email protected].
|What:||CFTC Open Meeting|
|Date:||September 17, 2020|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT|
Viewing/Listening Instructions: To access the live audio feed, use the dial-in numbers below or listen to the stream at www.cftc.gov. A live audio feed can also be streamed through the CFTC’s YouTube channel. Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name, and affiliation, if applicable.
|International Numbers:||International Numbers|