Release Number 6070-11
July 12, 2011
CFTC to Hold Open Meeting to Consider Four Final Rule Proposals and One Proposed Rule under the Dodd-Frank Act
Washington, DC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, July 19, 2011, at 9:30 a.m. to consider four final rules and one proposed rule under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act on the following topics:
- Consideration of Proposed Rule on Customer Clearing Documentation, Timing of Acceptance for Clearing and Clearing Member Risk Management;
- Consideration of Final Rule on Process for Review of Swaps for Mandatory Clearing;
- Consideration of Final Rule on Part 40, Provisions Common to Registered Entities;
- Consideration of Final Rule for Implementing the Whistleblower Provisions of Section 23 of the Commodity Exchange Act; and
- Consideration of Final Rule on Removing any Reference to or Reliance on Credit Ratings in Commission Regulations; Proposing Alternatives to the Use of Credit Ratings.
The Meeting will be open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Meeting to consider Four Proposed Final Rules and One Proposed Rule under the Dodd-Frank Act
CFTC Hearing Room, 1155 21st Street, N.W., Washington, DC
Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 9:30 a.m.
Watch a live broadcast of the meeting via webcast on www.cftc.gov.
Call-in to a toll-free or toll-telephone line to connect to a live audio feed. Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation. Conference call information is listed below:
Domestic Toll-Free Number: 866-844-9416
Last Updated: July 12, 2011