This mission of the Division of Administration (DA) is to lead the innovative and strategic management of employee financial, information technology, and operational resources in support of the CFTC’s mission.
About the Division
DA directs the internal management of the Commission’s business, personnel, financial, technological, security, and strategic operational resources. The division’s role is to effectively and efficiently ensure the fulfillment of the Commission’s mission through continued success in continuity of operations, while providing the required resources for regulating the derivatives markets.
Division in Action
The division is responsible for developing and implementing management and administrative policy, and ensuring program performance is measured and tracked Commission-wide. The division focuses on ensuring CFTC operational effectiveness, providing services in support of:
- Business Operations: including facilities management, logistics operations, business continuity planning, procurement, and travel;
- Administrative Proceedings: including adjudicating customer complaints against persons or firms registered under the CEA and administering enforcement actions;
- Financial Management: including budget formulation and execution, financial accounting, strategic and operational planning, and enterprise risk management;
- Human Resources: including talent management, workforce relations, performance management and compensation, and health and wellness programs;
- Information Technology: including network operations, telecommunications services, systems implementation, project management, and end user support services, and;
- Security Operations: including implementation and oversight of the Commission's physical security and cybersecurity programs.
Anthony Thompson, Director & Chief Administrative Officer
Joel Mattingly, Chief Financial Officer
KerriLaine Prunella, Chief Human Capital Officer
Tomeka Gilbert, Chief Planning Officer
Janaka Perera, Chief Information Officer
Naeem Musa, Chief Information Security Officer
Eugene Smith, Director, Office of Proceedings