Panel 1 Risk Resources: Teaching Risk to Educate Meme-Curious Investors
The following publications were offered as helpful risk education resources for educators and customers during the first panel of the CFTC’s World Investor Week event, Meeting the Demand for Understanding Risk and Financial Education:
- 14 Digital Asset Risks to Remember (PDF)
- Curious About Crypto? Watch Out for Red Flags (PDF)
- 10 Digital Asset Terms You Should Know (PDF)
- CFTC Digital Asset Resources
- Crypto-Assets: Implications for Consumers, Investors, and Businesses (PDF), Department of Treasury (September 2022).
- Report on Stablecoins (PDF), President’s Working Group on Financial Markets, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, (November 2021).
- Report on Digital Asset Financial Stability Risks and Regulation 2022 (PDF), Financial Stability Oversight Council, (October 2022).
- The Reality of Investment Risk, FINRA.org
- Sound Practices for Investment Risk Education (PDF), The International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO), (September 2015).