The Industry Filings search tool provides access to information about, and submissions by, trading and clearing organizations such as designated contract markets (“DCMs”), swap execution facilities (“SEFs”), derivatives clearing organizations (“DCOs”), swap data repositories (“SDRs”), and non-U.S. organizations (with respect to offering products to U.S. persons), including the following:
- lists of DCMs, SEFs, DCOs, and SDRs ("registered entities");
- applications to become registered entities;
- certifications filed by registered entities concerning products and rules;
- requests filed by registered entities for approval of products and rules;
- applications for foreign terminal relief and exemptions from CFTC Part 30 by foreign organizations;
- requests for action, and actions taken, by the CFTC concerning registered entities.
Information about submitting to the CFTC can be found on our Forms & Submissions page.
You can search by:
Rules & Rule Amendments
Instructions on how to file public comments
CFTC Rules and Products Submission Cover Sheet
Email us for assistance