February 16, 2012
CFTC to Hold Open Meeting to Consider Two Final Rules and One Proposed Rule
Washington, DC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 23, 2012, at 9:30 a.m., on the following topics:
- Final Rule: Further Definition of “Swap Dealer,” “Security-Based Swap Dealer,” “Major Swap Participant,” “Major Security-Based Swap Participant” and “Eligible Contract Participant;”
- Final Rule: Swap Dealer and Major Swap Participant Recordkeeping and Reporting, Duties, and Conflicts of Interest Policies and Procedures; Futures Commission Merchant and Introducing Broker Conflicts of Interest Policies and Procedures; Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, and Futures Commission Merchant Chief Compliance Officer; and
- Proposed Rule: Procedures to Establish Appropriate Minimum Block Sizes for Large Notional Off-Facility Swaps and Block Trades; Further Measures to Protect the Identities of Parties to Swap Transactions (Reproposal).
Open meeting to consider two final rules and one proposed rule under the Dodd-Frank Act
CFTC Headquarters Conference Center, Three Lafayette Centre, 1155 21st Street, NW, Washington, DC 20581
February 23, 2012, 9:30 a.m.
Viewing/Listening Information: The CFTC has made available the following options to access the meeting:
1. Watch a live webcast of the meeting at www.cftc.gov
2. Call-in to a toll-free telephone line to connect to a live audio feed.
Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation. Conference call information is listed below:
Domestic Toll Free: 866-844-9416
International Toll: Under Related Links
Call Leader Name: CFTC
Participant Passcode: CFTC
Last Updated: February 16, 2012