December 13, 2011
CFTC to Hold Open Meeting to Consider Three Final Rules
Washington, DC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, December 20, 2011, at 9:30 a.m., on the following topics:
(1) Final Rule on Real-Time Reporting of Swap Transaction Data;
(2) Final Rule on Swap Data Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements; and
(3) Final Rule on Effective Date for Swap Regulation.
The Meeting is open to the public.
Open meeting to consider three final rules under the Dodd-Frank Act
CFTC Headquarters Conference Center, Three Lafayette Centre, 1155 21st Street, NW, Washington, DC 20581
December 20, 2011
Viewing/Listening Information: The CFTC has made available the following options to access the meeting:
1. Watch a live broadcast of the meeting via webcast on www.cftc.gov.
2. Call in to a toll-free telephone line to connect to a live audio feed.
Call in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation. Conference call information is listed below:
Domestic Toll Free: 1-866-844-9416
International Toll: Under Related Documents
Call leader name: Frank Rosen
Pass Code/Pin Code: 5478
Last Updated: December 13, 2011