June 30, 2011
CFTC to Hold Open Meeting on Five Final Rule Proposals under the Dodd-Frank Act
Washington, DC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 7, 2011, at 9:30 a.m. to consider five final rules under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act on the following topics:
• Agricultural Commodity Definition;
• Business Affiliate Marketing and Disposal of Consumer Information Rules;
• Privacy of Consumer Financial Information – Conforming Amendments (Part 160);
• Prohibition on the Employment, or Attempted Employment, of Manipulative and Deceptive Devices, and Prohibition on Price Manipulation; and
• Large Trader Reporting for Physical Commodity Swaps.
The Meeting will be open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Meeting on Five Proposed Final Rules under the Dodd-Frank Act
CFTC Hearing Room, 1155 21st Street, N.W. Washington, DC
Thursday, July 7, 2011, 9:30 a.m.
Watch a live broadcast of the meeting via webcast on www.cftc.gov.
Call-in to a toll-free or toll-telephone line to connect to a live audio feed. Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation. Conference call information is listed below:
Domestic Toll-Free Number: 866-844-9416
Last Updated: June 30, 2011