For Release: February 17, 2011
CFTC to Hold Open Meeting on Twelfth Series of Proposed Rules under the Dodd-Frank Act
Washington, DC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 24, 2011, at 9:30 a.m. to consider the issuance of proposed rulemakings under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act on the following topics:
- Registration of intermediaries;
- Antidisruptive trading practices authority interpretive order;
- Amendments to Commodity Pool Operator and Commodity Trading Advisor regulations;
- Swap data recordkeeping and reporting requirements for pre-enactment and transition swaps; and
- Requirements for processing, clearing and transfer of customer positions.
The meeting will be open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Meeting of Twelfth Series of Proposed Rules under the Dodd-Frank Act
CFTC Hearing Room, 1155 21st Street, Washington, DC
Thursday, February 24, 2011, 9:30 a.m.
Watch a live broadcast of the meeting via webcast on www.cftc.gov
Call-in to a toll-free or toll-telephone line to connect to a live audio feed. Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation. Conference call information is listed below:
Domestic Toll-Free Number: 866-844-9416
Last Updated: February 17, 2011