The CFTC provides Case Status Reports to inform the public of the current status of ongoing legal cases brought against defendants accused of committing futures trading violations.
Case Status Reports are updated as new information becomes available. For more information, please contact the staff contact listed in each report.
If the matter you are searching for is not listed down below, please visit Enforcement Actions.
Current Case Status Reports
- Banc De Binary Litigation
- Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, DBA, Prophetmax Managed FX, Joel Friant, Michael Dillard and Elevation Group Inc.
- Hunter Wise and Metals Dealers in Florida
- Trevor Cook, Patrick Kiley, et al., Case No. 09-cv-3332 (D. Minn.)
- Operation Wooden Nickel
- Gordon Driver & Axcess
- Mark S. Trimble and Phidippides Capital Management LLC
- Nicholas Cosmo and Agape Companies
- Richmond Global
- One World Capital Group
- Lake Shore Asset Management
- Lake Dow and Ty Edwards
- Foreign Fund (First Bank)
- Equity Financial, Shasta, or Tech Traders
- Kevin J. Steele
- Sun Platinum
- Worldwide Commodity Corporation
- Yellowstone Partners, Inc
- Phillip Milton and William and Gregory Center
- Jade Investments Group
- Walter Scott Lev & Associates, LLC