September 15, 2010
CFTC Announces Panelists for September 16 Public Roundtable to Discuss the Commission’s Proposed Ownership and Control Report
Washington, DC – The staff of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced the panelists for its September 16, 2010, public roundtable to discuss the Commission’s proposed Ownership and Control Report (OCR).
Note: the Roundtable’s agenda and call-in information may be found in CFTC press release #5888-10 (see related documents).
- Keith Anguish, Associate Director, Systems Development, CME Group Inc.
- Jim Moran, Director, Global Market Regulation Strategy and Technology, CME Group Inc.
- Karl Cooper, Chief Regulatory Officer, NYSE Liffe U.S.
- Andy Booth, Chief Technology Officer, NYSE Liffe U.S.
- Joseph Ott, Vice President, Compliance, Kansas City Board of Trade
- Dan Umstattd, Director of Operations, Kansas City Board of Trade
- Mark Fabian, Vice President, Market Regulation, ICE Futures U.S.
- Barry Legros, Vice President, Application Systems, ICE Futures U.S.
- R.J. Cummings, Vice President, Product Development, ICE Futures U.S.
- Leslie Sutphen, Industry Consultant
- George Crapple, Co-CEO and Co-Chairman, Millburn Ridgefield Corporation
- Melinda Schramm, Chairman, National Introducing Brokers Association
- Frank Franiak, President and CEO, Woodfield Fund Administration LLC
- Ray Tubridy, Managing Director, Derivatives Sales and Marketing and Product Development, State Street Global Markets
- Kevin Foley, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
R. David Gary
Last Updated: September 16, 2010